Payment for the term is to be made in full on your first lesson. Payment can be made in cash, by cheque or eftpos. Direct Deposits are also accepted. Accounts will not be issued.
It is important to remember that when your child is booked into a class for a term, that you are responsible for ALL fees relating to that booking regardless of attendance.
MISSED CLASSES/ MAKE UPS:
Make up lessons are subject to availability and to the following conditions:
- We allow two make ups per student per term.
- We must be advised of your absence at least 2hrs prior to the class. No advice –No makeup.
- Make up lessons must be arranged and taken prior to the end of the term. Makeup lessons do not carry over to the following term.
- We do not refund or credit any missed lessons.
- If you fail to attend a booked make up lesson, it cannot be rescheduled.
- We cannot guarantee the same teacher or specific day/times for make up classes.
We do not offer refunds of fees. We do understand that sometimes there are unavoidable circumstances eg: surgeries, broken bones etc. Each situation will be assessed on a case by case basis. We may request a doctors certificate to assist with our assessment.